Why Chinese Students Choose Darden

Chinese student Eric Qi Dong (Class of 2013) shared with us why he chose to attend Darden:

“I chose to come to Darden School for three main reasons. First, I was attracted to the top quality case method teaching here in Darden. I felt that I would be most challenged here. Second, I was also very interested in the General Management curriculum at Darden, and it fit my career goals really well. Third, Charlottesville is just so beautiful! I would love to stay here for two years.

Through the Darden curriculum, I became much prepared to solve different business problems and am able to look at them from a general manager’s perspective. Coming from China, I also was very well prepared by the case method of teaching to be able to present myself to professionals of different levels in my internship at Danaher. With its great relationship with recruiters from different industries, Darden opened doors for me to intern at a top general management program.”

On 9 & 12 September, Assistant Director of Admissions Rita Morrow is traveling to Beijing and Shanghai. Prospective students are invited to attend the Darden Admissions and Alumni Reception for an opportunity to talk to Rita, meet Darden alumni and learn more about Darden’s top-ranked MBA.

Sunday, 9 September 2012
Grand Hyatt Beijing
1 East Chang An Avenue
Beijing 100738
China

Register Now

Wednesday, 12 September 2012
Marriot Shanghai City Center
555 Xi Zang Road (Middle), Huangpu District
Shanghai 200003
China

Register Now

About Darden Admissions

If you have any questions or feedback regarding our blogs, website, or other communication, we encourage you to reach out to us at darden@virginia.edu.
This entry was posted in Admissions, Events and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.