If you’re thinking about applying to an MBA program or plan on enrolling in an MBA program this fall, Darden’s Assistant Dean for the Full-Time MBA program Wendy Huber offers helpful tips on how to achieve success in business school. In this podcast for the Consortium for Graduate Study in Management, Wendy discusses:
- Differences between undergraduate business programs and the MBA
- Adjustments that students should prepare for in joining a graduate school community
- Surprises that First Year MBA students typically encounter
- Skills that students need to succeed in business school
- Achieving success in an MBA program regardless of professional experience
- How being a member of the Consortium network ensures success in business school
Listen to “Achieving Success in Business School” with Wendy Huber on the Consortium website.
Interested in learning more about applying to Darden through the Consortium? Visit Darden’s Consortium Application Process page.