Since 2008, the Darden Leadership Speaker Series has connected Darden and the surrounding community with business industry leaders who share their philosophies, lessons learned and their stories of success.
This year, Darden is proud to invite the following corporate executives to the 2013 Leadership Speaker Series:
- Carolyn Miles (MBA ’88), president and CEO of Save the Children – 12 September 2013
- Rich Hilleman, chief creative officer and executive producer of Electronic Arts – 18 September 2013
- Rohini Anand, chief diversity officer, and Lorna Donatone, chief operating officer, both of Sodexo – 9 October 2013
- Martina Hund-Mejean (MBA ’88), chief financial officer for MasterCard – 23 October 2013
- Victoria Harker, chief financial officer for Gannett – 13 November 2013
Past speakers have included: Alex Gorsky, CEO of Johnson & Johnson; Kip Tindell, CEO of the Container Store; DeMaurice Smith, executive director of the NFL Players Association; Susan Sobbott, president of American Express OPEN; and Ellen Kullman, chair of the board and CEO of DuPont.
All Leadership Speaker Series events are free and open to the public.