The Darden School of Business is a founding member of the Forté Foundation, an organization dedicated to helping more women pursue leadership roles in business.
If you’re planning to begin your MBA studies in Fall 2015, we encourage you to learn more about the Forté MBALaunch for Women, a 10-month program which will give you a clear road map to help you navigate the business school application process.
The line-up of speakers, workshops, resources, and advisors will help you “get it done” but also inspire you along the way so that you feel energized about your future and how the MBA will support your personal and professional goals. The Forté Foundation’s intention is to make you the best MBA candidate possible.
- Attend a one-day, kick-off event featuring intensive workshops with experienced speakers
- Connect with hundreds of women who have the same goal as you
- Gain insights and advice about the admissions process from current business school students and alumni
- Participate in monthly webinars on specific topics geared at building a top-notch application
- Attend monthly peer group meetings in program locations
- Receive additional resources and discounts for more support as you navigate this process
- Check out the 2013 Program »
- Round 1 Applications for New York City, Boston, and Washington, D.C.: 1 November
- Round 1 Applications for Chicago, Dallas, and Los Angeles: 8 November
- Final Round Applications for ALL CITIES: 15 November
Interested in learning more about women at Darden? Visit our website to learn about Darden’s partnership with the Forte Foundation, our chapter of Graduate Women in Business, and other resources within our community.