The Darden Admissions Committee is hard at work reading Round 1 MBA and Round 1 Consortium applications. We are enjoying learning about your stories through the application. If you applied in Round 1, we would like to give you the following updates:
- You can confirm that Darden has received your application and recommendations by logging into your application status page. Your status page will indicate the date on which your application was submitted and the dates your recommendation letters were received. Your application will remain under review with the admissions committee until the decision release date.
- Each application is read in random order. Therefore, the date you submitted your application has no impact on the order it is read.
- We will begin extending invitations to interview on a rolling basis beginning in early November. If you are invited to an interview, you will receive an e-mail with information on how to schedule your interview. We will continue extending invitations to interview until the Round 1 decision release date on 17 December 2013.
- If you are considering a visit to the Darden Grounds, we recommend you wait to see if you are invited to interview before scheduling a visit.
- All Round 1 MBA applicants will be notified of their admission decision on 17 December 2013.
You can view the full 2013-2014 application timeline on our website. The Round 2 application deadline is on 7 January 2014.