The Fall Open House for the MBA for Executives program at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business will be held on Saturday, November 13, 2010 from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm.
You are invited to sign up for this event.
Consistently, students and alumni comment that attending an Open House at Darden was critical to their executive MBA research process — and to understanding how the unique combination of faculty, case, and community make Darden’s MBA for Executives program distinctive.
The Open House schedule includes:
- A case-method classroom discussion. Professor Robert Carraway, Associate Dean for Degree Programs, will guide attendees through a conversation introducing the high-engagement classroom experience that characterizes Darden’s approach to learning.
Make sure you register for the event to receive case materials in advance.
- Remarks and Q&A with Paul Simko, Associate Dean, MBA for Executives.
- Lunch with members of Darden’s MBA for Executives Class of 2012.
- Panel discussion featuring Alumni, Admissions, Financial Aid and MBA for Executives Career Development.
- Tour of the Darden School Grounds.
We hope that you and your guest will join us!