Experience Darden’s executive MBA programs for yourself at the next Executive MBA Open House on November 5. If you are interested in either the MBA for Executives (EMBA) or Global MBA for Executives program (GEMBA), the Open House is an ideal opportunity to spend the day with students, faculty and staff.
At the Open House you will:
- Participate in an actual case method classroom discussion, taught by a member of Darden’s top-ranked faculty.
- Enjoy remarks and Q & A with Robert Bruner, Dean of the Darden School.
- Have lunch with current MBA for Executives students — a great way to get your questions answered.
- Hear directly from executive MBA alumni about Darden’s impact on their careers.
- Engage with staff from Career Development, Admissions and Financial Aid.
Students often tell us that attending a Darden Open House was critical to their Executive MBA research process and to understanding what makes Darden different. Your spouse or significant other is also welcome to attend. Prior to the event, registrants will be sent class preparation materials. Materials will be available to late registrants at check-in.
For registration questions, please call +1-434-243-3622 or e-mail MBAExec@Darden.virginia.edu.