Darden offers several MBA Open Houses throughout the year so you can see the case method in action and experience Darden’s collaborative student environment. Each event includes a full day of programming meant to give applicants an opportunity to assess their fit with Darden. You also have the option of having dinner the evening before with students in our various Affinity Student Clubs.
A typical Open House begins at 8:30 a.m. and concludes at 4:00 p.m. Open Houses include:
- Class Visit
- Career Development Center Information Session
- Financial Aid Information Session
- Veteran’s Benefits Q&A Session
- Student Life Panel
- Admissions Panel
- Lunch with Students
- Tour of the Darden Grounds
- End-of-Day Gathering hosted by the Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Darden MBA Open House Schedule
If you are unable to attend an Open House on the dates listed above, we are offering Class Visit opportunities starting in late August. View our Class Visit and Open House calendar to register.