Beginning in March of their First Year, Darden students can customize their learning experience by taking electives in a variety of areas — including courses specializing in a particular job function or industry, global and study abroad opportunities, independent consulting/venture projects and other experiential learning opportunities.
Read about our Darden student bloggers’ experiences in these elective courses:
- “A Look Into the Second Year Forecasting Elective” – Caroline Kalinoski
- “Cold, Wet, Windy and Worth It: The Gettysburg Leadership Ride” – Caroline Kalinoski
- “Darden in Singapore” – Rohan Poojara
- “Seeing Better: Leadership, Values, and Ethics” – Jon Meredith
- “Business School Isn’t Always Just About Business: Jefferson Reading Seminar” – Jon Meredith
- “Refreshing First Coffee: Sustainability and Innovation” – Rachael McConnell