According to The Princeton Review’s recently released Best Business Schools 2022, Darden received top rankings in several career-related categories. These rankings’ methodology assesses 241 MBA programs around the world and ranks schools across 18 categories, based on a combination of student survey responses and school-reported data.
Notably, Darden received higher year-over-year rankings in every career category. And, among all business schools, Darden earned more Top 10 rankings than any other MBA program — placing in 11 categories.
Darden Career Rankings in Princeton Review’s
Best Business Schools 2022
- 1 for Best MBA in Consulting — up from No. 5 in 2020
- 2 for Best MBA in Management — up from No. 3 in 2020 and in the Top 5 for the fifth consecutive year!
- 5 for Best Career Prospects — up from No. 7 in 2020
- 8 for Best MBA in Finance — new category since 2020 rankings
- 8 for Best MBA in Marketing — up from No. 9 in 2020
- 9 for Best MBA in Nonprofit — new category since 2020 rankings
- 98/99 career rating — measures student confidence in the School’s career capabilities and assesses Darden employment report data
More Princeton Review Top 10 Business School Rankings for Darden
Darden had a Top 10 showing in these additional Princeton Review ranking categories:
- 1 for Best Professors — fifth consecutive year!
- 3 for Best Classroom Experience
- 5 for Most-Family Friendly — new category since 2020 rankings
- 9 for Best Campus Environment
- 10 for Best Resources for Women
The School’s strong performance comes on the heels of a year with immense career momentum, which included record-breaking career metrics for the Class of 2021, the recently launched Venture Capital Initiative, and increasing student connectivity with the Darden’s DC Metro network.