The start of school is almost here, and the Admissions team is similarly gearing up for a busy fall recruitment season!
From multi-school events hosted around the world, to Showcases and class visits in Charlottesville, to programming with key partner organizations like the Consortium and Forté, to online webinars with Admissions staff and members of the Darden community – there’s no shortage of ways for you to learn more about Darden as you explore your MBA options.
Below you’ll find a listing of upcoming events, as well as some insights about each event type. Be sure to keep an eye on our Events page throughout the coming weeks for additional updates.
Keep these dates in mind as you plan your fall event schedule.
- 3 September | Early Action Application Deadline
- 4 October | Round 1 Application Deadline
- 15 October | Consortium Round 1 Application Deadline
- 6 January | Round 2 Application Deadline
Showcases are our featured on-Grounds events. These events typically run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, and are designed to give a broad introduction to the Darden experience. During a Showcase you will have the opportunity to participate in a case discussion, attend an admissions panel, tour Grounds, have lunch with current students and explore Charlottesville.
Each fall, our annual Diversity Conference (3-5 October) is an on-Grounds highlight. This event is an excellent opportunity for prospective students to experience how Darden embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. The application for this event is now open. Keep an eye on the blog in the coming weeks for a Diversity Conference Q&A with Marc Paulo Guzman, Associate Director of Diversity Recruitment.
- 30 August | Darden Showcase
- 13 September | Early Action Showcase
- 20 September | Early Action Showcase
- 28 September | Darden Showcase
- 3-5 October | Diversity Conference
- 26 August | Diversity Conference Application Deadline
- 14 October | Military Showcase
- 16 November | Darden Showcase (registration coming soon)
And don’t forget class visits! As a class visitor, you can observe a live class session, have lunch with current students and connect with faculty and staff during your time on Grounds.
Darden Admissions and Alumni Info Session Events:
Meet members of Darden’s Admissions Committee and network with Darden alumni. These events often feature a short case discussion or remarks, and are a great way to experience the reach and impact of the Darden MBA firsthand.
- 14 August | Manila, Philippines
- 17 August | New Delhi, India
- 21 August | Bangalore, India
- 24 August | Mumbai, India
Multi-school events are usually larger in scale, and feature admissions representatives and alumni from several participating institutions. Programming typically includes a panel discussion followed by a networking fair.
- 31 July | San Francisco, California (Multi-School Women’s Event)
- 31 July | Mexico City, Mexico
- 1 August | Miami, Florida
- 1 August | Los Angeles, California
- 5 August | Lima, Peru
- 7 August | Santiago, Chile
- 8 August | Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 10 August | Sao Paulo, Brazil
- 19 August | Seattle, Washington
- 21 August | Silicon Valley, California
- 10 September | Houston, Texas
- 11 September | Austin, Texas
- 12 September | Dallas, Texas
- 16 September | Madrid, Spain
- 17 September | London, United Kingdom
- 18 September | Paris, France
Consortium MBA Application Preparation Seminar (MAPS):
The Consortium’s mission is to enhance diversity and inclusion in global business education and leadership by striving to reduce the significant underrepresentation of African Americans, Hispanic Americans and Native Americans in both our Member Schools’ enrollments and across a number of key sectors – for-profit corporations, non-profit corporations, government and entrepreneurship.
During MAPs events, admissions representatives Consortium member schools provide best practices and tips for navigating the Consortium’s and member schools’ application processes.
- 27 August | New York City, New York
- 3 September | Seattle, Washington
- 4 September | San Francisco, California
- 5 September | Los Angeles, California
- 10 September | Washington, D.C.
- 24 September | Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- 2 October | Houston, Texas
- 9 October | Atlanta, Georgia
Forté Foundation MBA Forums:
These annual forums are designed for all women considering an MBA. Forté’s community of motivated women is actively transforming leadership in every field that business touches. Connect with Darden and other top business schools from North America and Europe to gain valuable insights to the admissions process.
- 12 August | Washington, D.C.
- 13 August | Houston, Texas
- 14 August | Atlanta, Georgia
- 15 August | Boston, Massachusetts
- 19 August | Los Angeles, California
- 20 August | Seattle, Washington
- 22 August | San Francisco, California
- 26 August | Toronto, Ontario
- 27 August | Chicago, Illinois
- 28 August | New York, New York
- 29 August | New York, New York
- 29 October | London, United Kingdom
Last, but certainly not least, these Darden-hosted online events focus on specific topics of interest, and are a convenient way to learn more about admissions processes, life at Darden and much more.
- 6 August| Early Action Webinar
- Mid-August | Diversity Conference Webinar (date and registration coming soon!)