Darden Admissions Committee members Brett Twitty and Katherine Alford recently hosted an Executive MBA Application Planning webinar for prospective students considering joining the Class of 2023.
Session topics included:
- Executive MBA monthly deadlines, beginning with 10 September
- Standardized tests, including insights about the test waiver request
- Compelling short answer responses, including a sneak peak at the short answer questions for this year’s application
- Key considerations when choosing a recommender
- Advice for Darden’s conversational interview approach
- How to earn an Executive MBA application fee waiver
- And more!
In the event you missed the session or you simply want to review the conversation, check out a link to a recording of the webinar below:
As a reminder, Darden’s Executive MBA application will launch in mid-August, and the first deadline is 10 September. Get ready for the upcoming cycle with even more application-related blog posts:
- Executive MBA Class of 2023 Application Updates
- Five Tips for Applying to the Executive MBA Class of 2023
Join us online! Senior Director of Admissions Brett Twitty will host an Application Launch webinar on Wednesday, 19 August at Noon ET. Register for the webinar.
Earn a fee waiver. Attending an Executive MBA webinar completes one-half of the Executive MBA application fee waiver offer. Receiving an Executive MBA application fee waiver is an easy two-step process:
- Participate in a Executive MBA phone conversation or virtual coffee chat AND
- Attend an upcoming webinar