Darden Admissions recently hosted two webinars featuring current Executive MBA students and alumni. The session recordings are a great place to start if you are interested in hearing firsthand from students about their MBA journeys, adding school to an already very full plate, the impact of the Darden experience and more.
Meet the Executive MBA Class of 2023
This session features a short slide deck highlighting key data points for our newest class of Executive MBA students, the Class of 2023, followed by a Q&A with several current students.
Class of 2023 include:
- Vice President based in the Washington, D.C. area for a company dedicated to using global data sets to build risk transfer models to mitigate the economic effects of extreme climate and natural disasters
- Director of Client Experience based in New York, N.Y. for a plant-based meal delivery company
- Chief Information Officer based in Detroit, MI for a healthcare plan
- Director of Talent based in the Washington, D.C. area for an education venture focused on creating extraordinary, equitable learning environments
- An Anti-Money Laundering Senior Testing Manager based in Richmond, VA for a Fortune 100 financial institution
- Operations Director based in the Washington, D.C. area for a firm focused on the intelligence, defense and homeland security markets
- Director of Offer Management & Service Engineering based in Atlanta, GA for a software company focused on the energy sector
The conversation explores the students’ decision to pursue an MBA and why the Executive MBA program, as well as their advice for prospective students. They also share insights about their first month as an executive format student, as well as how they thought about fitting school into their busy lives and more.
Balancing Work, Life and School with the Network of Executive Women (NEW)
Speaking of fitting school into busy lives, last week, Darden Admissions and the Network of Executive Women (NEW) student organization co-sponsored a session about balancing (or juggling?) work, life and school.
This is a reprise of a session we have hosted over the past few years, and this candid conversation is highly recommended for anyone who is thinking about working while pursuing their MBA.
- A Specialist within the Health Systems and Services practice for a top consulting firm
- Vice President of Sales for a software company transforming the way people manage and report business data
- Senior Manager for for a Fortune 10 healthcare company
- Senior Government Executive focused on building nuclear ships
Take a Test Drive
Interested in test-driving the Darden learning experience? We invite you to join Darden Admissions, Senior Associate Dean Yael Grushka-Cockayne and current Executive MBA students on Thursday, 14 October for a virtual mock case discussion. As part of this experience, you will have the opportunity to read a short case, participate in a virtual class and learn more about what makes Darden distinctive. This session is recommended for prospective students considering Darden’s Part-Time MBA and Executive MBA formats. Register for the case discussion.