No matter which Darden MBA format you’re thinking about applying to (did we mention the Part-Time MBA application just launched?), we have a brand new resource for everyone. We are excited to announce a new step-by-step application guide in podcast form! The mini-episodes feature perspectives and helpful tips from across the Admissions Committee, and include popular topics such as:
- Choosing your deadline
- Tips for reapplicants
- Telling your story through the application
- Building your academic readiness case
- Crafting your short answer responses
- What happens after you press submit?
Unable to access Spotify? You can also listen to the podcast series via Kaltura.
That’s right, the collective wisdom of the Darden Admissions Committee is now available to you on demand, in easily digestible mirco-podcast episodes. Most episodes are just 5-7 minutes (or less). Listen along as you assemble your application!
The application tips podcast series joins the Discover Darden blog as well as a number of application-focused webpages as helpful resources for Darden applicants.
Three key application resources that should be in any applicant’s bookmarks:
- App Tips Blog Series: The Discover Darden blog is your source for all the latest news from Grounds. However, the blog also features a host of helpful application advice. Subscribe over on the righthand side of the page and never miss a post.
- Application Process Web Pages: These detailed pages break down the application process into a series of numbered steps (Full-Time MBA | Part-Time MBA | Executive MBA)
- Application FAQs: Have questions? In the FAQs, we tackle some of the most common applicant questions. From test waivers to transcripts, the FAQ explains it all! (Full-Time MBA | Part-Time MBA | Executive MBA)