Darden’s Full-Time MBA Round 3 deadline (6 April) is fast approaching!
If you are planning to apply in Round 3, be sure to submit your application by 11:59 pm EST on 6 April. This is the final deadline if you are applying to join the Class of 2024!
Here are a few resources you may find helpful as you finalize your materials:
Missed our earlier “All About the Application” webinar and blog series?
Watch recordings of our application-focused sessions from earlier this year:
- All About the Application: Interviews
- All About the Application: Short Answer Essays
- All About the Application: Standardized Tests and Test Waivers
- All About the Application: Recommendations
- All About the Application: Re-applicants
- All About the Application: Tips for International Applicants
- All About the Application: Crafting a Cohesive Application Narrative
- Be sure to check out Senior Assistant Director of Admissions Dawna Clarke’s application tips video series for our best app-related insights, and our new podcast playlist with bite-sized episodes about each component of the application
- Director of Admissions Catie Yeilding joined the Experience Darden podcast for a special episode featuring application tips for Round 2 applicants. It’s a great listen for those planning to apply in Round 3 as well! Listen here.
- You can also sign up for the Round 3 Application Hotline here. Senior Director of Admissions Christian West and Director of Admissions Katherine Alford will field attendee questions and share last-minute tips and advice for applicants targeting the 6 April deadline.
- We also recommend reviewing our Application Requirements, Application Process and Applicant FAQs web pages for additional insights and details about completing and submitting your application. Information about application fee waivers can be found on the FAQs web page.