- The Early Action (EA) deadline is Thursday, 9 September 2021. You still have a few months to round up materials, finalize short-answer essay questions and get those recommendation requests sent! Early Action applicants will receive a decision on 20 October 2021.
- We’re here to help!
We’ve got lots of great resources available for candidates:
- We are hosting a last-minute session answering all your Early Action application questions on Tuesday, 31 August. Join our Admissions Committee for this interactive webinar. Submit questions in advance or bring questions to the live session!
- Did you know that Early Action has a non-binding and a binding option? There’s something for everyone!
Our EA round is recommended for candidates for whom Darden is their school of choice. Learn more about the specifics of Early Action Applications.
- A serious perk for Early Action applicants: You don’t have to wait be invited for an interview.
EA is the only round in which we offer open interviews. We will have limited open interview availability beginning in August, and once those slots are filled, interviews are by invitation only. The Admissions team will release additional availability on a weekly basis, so check back often!
- To schedule an EA interview, you must plan to apply by the Early Action deadline — 9 September. All interviews will take place virtually via Zoom.
- Check out our Early Action Interview post here
- Attend an upcoming event!
We are hosting a wealth of online webinars, admissions workshops and virtual coffee chats over the coming months. Sign up for a virtual event to engage with the Admissions team, Career Center, current students and recent alumni.
- Review our favorite application resources.
Ready to get started or complete your application? Apply now!
Be sure to consult the Latest News regularly for the most updated news releases and media hits. Check out faculty thought leadership published on Ideas to Action. And stay connected with us via social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, WeChat.